Reasons to try our OSEA Body Scrub at the Salt Foot Sanctuary at Hotel Roanoke!
Updated: Sep 16
While your skin care needs have become part of your daily routine, often, your body care needs can be forgotten. Caring for the skin on your body is just as important as your facial skincare, and nothing is better than a body scrub. As we move into the colder months, our skin can lack moisture and appear dull. Having a professional body scrub every four weeks can help your skin look and feel more suppled and nourished.
Our invigorating full-body waterless scrub features OSEA's Salt of the Earth Body Scrub, infused with organic algae and sea salts harvested worldwide. Your therapist will begin this 60 or 90-minute treatment by massaging the scrub into your skin through circular motions. Once fully applied, your therapist will remove the product using a super-hydrating gel made from OSEA's wild organic Gigartina Seaweed. Next, a soothing hot towel will be used to relax your skin and remove any excess product. To finish, your therapist will apply OSEA Anti-Aging Body Balm, which leaves your skin relaxed, refreshed, and renewed.
5 Reasons to try a body scrub at Salt Foot Sanctuary:
1. Removes the buildup of dead skin, leaving your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
2. Unclogs pores which help prevent breakouts.
3. Encourages the rejuvenation of skin through exfoliating.
4. Prepares skin for ultimate absorption of body lotions and creams, leaving the skin blissfully moisturized.
5. Promotes circulation through the application and massage of the body scrub, leaving the skin looking and feeling healthy.
Want more information? Ready to book your body scrub?
For more info and to request an appointment, see - https://www.saltfootsanctuary.com/body-scrub
Or call (540) 853-8275