5 ways to prepare for your spa day at Salt Foot Sanctuary.
Nothing is quite as exciting as knowing your spa day is fast
approaching. At Salt Foot Sanctuary our talented therapists are eager to
help you fully relax and enjoy every moment of your service. With some
helpful preparation and tips, you can have the best service possible.
1. Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment - Give yourself enough
time to find parking and to navigate where you will meet your therapist.
Arriving early will also give you a moment to sit and relax before your
2. Fill out your intake forms beforehand - Before your appointment make
sure to check your email for your intake forms that will ask you
questions regarding your overall health and desired outcomes. This
helps the therapist mindfully prepare for your service and helps you
reach your tranquil goals.
3. Keep distractions to a minimum - There is nothing worse than being
fully relaxed and having your phone ring during your service. Make
sure to either turn your phone off or silence it.
4. Wear comfortable clothing - Make sure you wear comfortable clothing
and minimal jewelry, if any, to your service. This will allow you to
undress quickly and get your on “you time” started.
5. Avoid eating a heavy meal before - Being too full during your
treatment may cause you to feel uncomfortable and lethargic. Try to
hydrate beforehand and eat something light!
These 5 tips will help you get the most out of your experience with us!
Have any questions or concerns? Ready to book your next
appointment? Call us at (540) 853-8275 or visit us